If you are new to yoga, welcome. Yoga can change your life. If you have a practice, you already know the limitless potential it brings.
Yoga was traditionally taught by one teacher directly to one student. Today's group classes are fun and energizing; however, the teachers may not be able to deliver the guidance that you may need. Work on what makes sense for you, at your own pace and at a time that is convenient for you.
Find your Flow
• Feel lost or intimidated attending a large group class? Receive a crash course on the basics of yoga, which will give you the foundation necessary to feel comfortable in a class setting
• Concerned about the possibility of a re-injury? Learn how to adapt certain postures as well as find out if there are specific poses to avoid when in class.
• Afraid of the advanced poses? Find out tips and tricks to master poses and sequences you once thought were impossible.
Flow with Friends
• Explore yoga and discover a deeper connection with your partner in crime or family member.
• Loosen up and celebrate all kinds of special occasions: birthdays, bachelorette parties, wedding day, baby showers
• Relieve workplace stress and boost employee morale: office parties, fundraising events, corporate functions